Maxi Cosi Milofix
Group 0+1 // From the birth to 4 years // 0-18kg
The Maxi-Cosi MiloFix is a from birth IsoFix combination baby/toddler car seat that is the perfect follow up seat to your infant carrier,
extending the time your baby can travel rearward facing in complete comfort (up to 13kg/ approx. 15 months).
This stage 0+/1 car seat can be used rearward facing from birth and then can be turned forward to a front facing car seat up to 4 years old.
With universal IsoFix system to fit all cars with IsoFix and top tether attachment points,
the MiloFix has received a 4 star car seat safety rating from European Consumer Organisations and has brilliant baby car seat reviews.
Perfect for parents who want one of the best rear facing convertible car seats with amazing comfort for their little ones and ease of use for them.
- 3-click easy and safe IsoFix installation with top tether.
- The third top tether attachment point provides added safety by stopping the seat from rotating in case of a front collision.
- Top tether attachment point is widely available in cars since 2006 and compulsory in all new vehicles since 2011.
- Check your vehicle's handbook to find the exact location of the 3rd attachment point in your car.
- Color indicators show seat is correctly fitted with IsoFix giving parents complete peace of mind
- Cleverly routed top tether strap to allow easy access to your child from either side of the car
- Padded seat with angled base provides additional leg room for your child in rear-facing mode, allowing them to stay in the safer rear-facing position for longer
- Seat turns forward easily for your toddler
- Harness and headrest height easily adjust together to grow with your child
- Harness straps hooks keep the harness out of the way to make it easier to place your child in the seat.
- 1 recline position in forward facing mode
- Side impact protection
- Includes a removable newborn support cushion