Britax Römer Swingfix i-size- 2018 Collection
Römer Swingfix i-size
Römer SwingFix i-Size
i-Size: Birth - 4 years | 40 - 105 cm | up to 18 kg
SWINGFIX i-SIZE is the most flexible option for your child – from birth to 4 years (105 cm). The seat with 90 degree rotation, which has passed the demanding Swedish PLUS test, offers ultimate comfort for parents and children. Due to the lateral rotation to the open car door, placing and harnessing your child is child’s play. All combined with a stylish and modern design and our expertise in child car safety – for your peace of mind on any journey.
4 years, 200 weeks, 1500 days, 1 car seat – constantly comfortable
During the first four years of your child’s life, they grow approximately 52 cm. That means that they will have outgrown 8 clothing sizes by the time they turn four. SWINGFIX i-SIZE provides constant comfort during this time. With multiple recline positions, an ergonomically flat lying position for a newborn and extended leg space for your little one. This means ultimate comfort for the first 1500 days of your child’s life.
Reassuring safety – every day
Your child’s safety is our top priority. That’s why we do not compromise when it comes to safety. Our internal standards are more demanding than the legal requirements. SWINGFIX i-SIZE has been equipped with a large number of innovative safety features: for example the optimised side impact protection SICT inside, implemented by a special steel element inside the seat. This ensures that your child is best protected in an accident, whether it is from the front, from the side or from the back. This is also confirmed by the Swedish PLUS test, one of the most demanding tests for child car seats.
Features / Details:
- Easy entry - 90 degree rotation for easy placement of the child
- Height adjustable support leg
- V-shaped headrest
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- 5-point harness
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads
- Newborn insert to give additional support and comfort for small babies
- Adjustable rebound bar
- Superior protection - side impact protection (SICT)
- Extended rearward facing
- Multi-position recline rearward and forward facing
- Deep protective side wings
- Installation: ISOFIX with support leg
- Rearward facing installation from 40 to 105 cm